DeVoTeD Guild (KERN SERVER)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zine 's yoyo jester guide

3 posters

Go down

Zine 's yoyo jester guide Empty Zine 's yoyo jester guide

Post  Gine Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:36 pm

Opinion ~

As far as i know most yoyo jester are once a bj Very Happy i say most not all ^_^, so whats wrong with BJ? Well the problem is the way BJ grind and YJ grind is a little bit different. For BJ, you can easily train with one hand as most of the time you will block all of the hits so seldom need to food, also only one self-buff skill is needed which is Perfect Block [ Last 3 minutes? can't remember ]. As for YJ, not only you lost the range you used to have, you have to rebuff every minute and also die more easily compare to BJ [ lesser block rate due to lesser dex ] you will also be more rm-dependent when you turn YJ, you will need their buff to hit your critical/speed break, also sometimes healing.Unlike BJ , you can easily go grinding with BP buff. So think twice before you restat to YJ = )

Build

Pure Strength

Str : xxx
Sta : 15
Dex : 15
Int : 15

With this build you won't grind well, unless you have godly equipment [ Example : Dexion+2/+3, set+10, fully stated, cs cloak , etc. ] to boost your dex to speed/critical break else pure strength is only good for pvp [ you can only duel for now @_@ , so its kinda pointless to go full strength ]

However, if you're really rich and can afford those godly equipment mentioned above, i really really recommend you to go full strength. As you can play around with your equipment. Example, when you're grinding you can switch to dexion+2/stated equipment/etc for your dex to hit the 83% critical rate [ why 83% ? i didn't tested it out myself but SilentXHill did, he said that with 83% critical rate you will be able to pull out much critical ] , then when you are pvp you can change to strength equipment to maximize your potential, as dex isn't needed in pvp [ unless you pvp with normal hit ]

Hybrid Build [ Recommended ] [ This is my build ]

Str : xxx
Sta : 15/40 [ Depend on your equipment ]
Dex : 43 [ With the help of equip ]
Int : int

With this build you will be able to grind fairly well and of course with the help of rm. You will be able to hit your critical break/speed break with 43 dex [ W/O buff ] and the addition bonus from H.YoYo [ +7 Dex ], you will have 83% critical rate buffed with cannonball & haste.

Simple clockwork guide

When you're cwing with yoyo jester, there is only one problem which is your hp. You will unlikely able to tank cw rage hit if you go with 15 stamina. What you can do is either use grilled eel during rage or switch to legendary yoyo [+15 % hp bonus] if you're high enough and hopefully have enough hp to tank the hit.

Alright this is about all and i hope some of you who had yoyo jester might leave some friendly comment don't frame me :X this is my 1st time writing a guide based on my experience and reference from other guide, although its not a really complete guide with introduction/ place to train/ skill/ etc, but i hope it will somehow help you on building your own yoyo jester. Soon when i am free enough i will write another guide for yoyo pvp and psykeeper guide Very Happy, i am free now is because i am leeching babyzine Very Happy hehe and yea bored ^_^.

Gine
Aibatt
Aibatt

Back to top Go down

Zine 's yoyo jester guide Empty Re: Zine 's yoyo jester guide

Post  Cronoid Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:46 pm

great guide...
I'm sure it will be useful for some people...

I sticky it just in case
Cronoid
Cronoid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gine Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:21 pm

Wahahaha thanks ^_^ i will try to improve it = D

Gine
Aibatt
Aibatt

Back to top Go down

Post  michaelhulk Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Wuahahahaha. well im using a yoyo-jester and your right about the dependent on buff part. but due to the hp similarities between bj and yj, i dont really require an rm. besides the speeds of the hits rm's are not neccessarily required. the muild i use is:

Str - xxxx
Sta - 15
Dex - 60
Int - 15

i've been playing this build to lvl 75 and so far only buffs are required, probally due to the high crit rates and knockbacks, when a crit occurs u have enough time to pill or even star. also DO NOT FIGHT LVLS too high for yourself. it greatly effects your damage due to them being crits. eg-> on mush lvl 80 me lvl 70 i do 2.4k crit, on wantan lvl 86 -> me 70 damage goes all the way down to 300 crit. i reccommend the mobs u fight, u need to be able to pull out at least 2k or u are fighting too high. dex of 63 is reccommended by me too but due to the rareness of a H yoyo in kern, i havent but it up to 63. hopes this build helps. LOL CW, u wont be doin that with a yoyo jester till at least lvl 90. haha~
michaelhulk
michaelhulk
Aibatt
Aibatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum