DeVoTeD Guild (KERN SERVER)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird News in the world we live in.

Go down

Weird News in the world we live in. Empty Weird News in the world we live in.

Post  Cronoid Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:26 am

To get her reluctant terrier "Missy" to eat dog food, Elaine Larabie decided to be a role model and eat some herself, after which, Missy indeed began nibbling at it. The next day, both Larabie and Missy were in Ottawa, Ontario, hospitals, vomiting and foaming at the mouth. The incident occurred in March, during the first days of the alert over rat-poison-laced pet food, and doctors suspected that as the culprit, but no definitive conclusion was reported in the press, and both Larabie and Missy recovered.

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/story.html?id=d19e0d1d-67dc-4ab7-911e-cf38390df54e

Felicha Marin, 18, was charged with shoplifting shoes from a store in Richmond, England, in March, and (according to a report in the Edgware & Mill Hill Times) in the skirmish surrounding her arrest, she was charged with assault for "spray(ing) an officer with milk from her right breast."

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/crimenews/display.var.1325746.0.woman_sprayed_cop_with_breast_milk.php
Cronoid
Cronoid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weird News in the world we live in. Empty Re: Weird News in the world we live in.

Post  Cronoid Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:30 am

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4253849.stm
Cronoid
Cronoid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weird News in the world we live in. Empty Re: Weird News in the world we live in.

Post  Cronoid Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:32 am

DRUNKEN girls as young as 14 were cavorting naked in a street during a wild pool party, neighbours said last night.
Older men tried to lure some of the children into their utes, and a few of the girls had passed out.

A neighbour said about 150 youngsters attended the party in an inner-city Darwin suburb on Saturday night.

"Some of them were really young girls who were very drunk," she said.

"And there were lots of gatecrashers."

The party spilled into the street.

"Several of the girls were vomiting in the gutter by my nature strip," she said.

"There were people lying in the middle of the road."

The neighbour, who has two young children, said many of the girls were in bikinis.

Others were topless or naked.

She cared for two girls who had passed out until they were collected by their guardians.

"I was worried about the people on the street and that someone was going to get run over," she said.

The neighbour said some of the teenage girls were calling up their friends and bragging about being drunk and naked.

"The guys were trying to get the girls to walk off with them," she said.

"It looked like everyone was trying to get laid, which is awful for kids at that age."

The neighbour said the party started about 6pm and didn't finish until 3am.

She telephoned police about 11.30pm, but was told they were "too busy".

Police turned up around 1am.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21936693-421,00.html
Cronoid
Cronoid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down